3-Bedroom Bungalow Plan for a Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- Combining the appeal of the bungalow lifestyle with all the comforts of modern living, this 3-bedroom house plan is ideal for today’s efficiency-centered lifestyles and a narrow lot.
- A versatile great room and adjacent kitchen are designed for simplicity and versatility.
- Details like exposed rafter tails and cedar shake lend a traditional feel while granite countertops, hardwood floors, and custom cabinetry offer a taste of modern luxury.
- A lower-level master suite features a full bath and large closet.
- Upstairs, two additional bedrooms share a full bath.
- Enjoy outdoor entertaining on two covered porches.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 31600GF.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,191 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 798 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 393 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 143 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 18' 10"
- Depth: 43' 2"
- Max ridge height: 25' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick