3 Bedroom Craftsman Clad in Shingles
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A smooth and tapered porch column and the shingle-textured siding and stone veneer cover combine for great curb apppeal in this Craftsman style home plan.
- The entry leads into a spacious great room with a 9' ceiling. Light spills in through a sidelight, small panes of glass near the top of the door, and a wide threesome of Craftsman windows facing the street. A gas fireplace along one wall serves as a comforting focal point when needed.
- A raised conversation bar at the rear of the great room provides partial separation from the kitchen.
- Another bar, this one flush and designed for eating, fronts the cook top and bounds the dining room, which is open to the great room. Sliding glass door access in the dining room offers direct access to a covered patio, which could easily be screened.
- Just inside the entry, a short hallway leads to the right. It passes a mini-bathroom linked to a utility room, before arriving at double doors that open into the vaulted owners' suite. A high display shelf overarches doors into the walk-in closet and a private bathroom, which boasts a double vanity, shower, and deep tub.
- Two more bedrooms are upstairs in the Cloverport, along with a full bathroom and two storage closets. Access to a deep bonus room over the garage is also on this level.
- The roof has a 7:12 pitch.