3-Bedroom Craftsman Cottage House Plan for Side Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- A timber-frame truss lends character to the front porch of this two-story, mountain house plan, complete with a wrap-around deck to enjoy the available views.
- The sun-drenched interior features a two-story great room with a vaulted ceiling and floor to ceiling windows. The adjoining eat-in kitchen includes a multi-purpose island and easy access to the deck for grilling.
- The master bedroom is located on the main floor and has a 4-fixture bathroom and a walk-in closet.
- A loft at the top of the stairs overlooks the great room below and two bedrooms share a bath.
- Expansion opportunities in the lower level include a fourth bedroom and an open family room plus a bonus room. Mechanicals and storage are also located on this floor.
- A 2-car front-facing garage with a single 18' wide and 8' high overhead door completes the plan.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plan 680032VR, and get a larger version with house plan 68925VR.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,854 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,384 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 470 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 692 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 469 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 850 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 7"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick