3-Bedroom Craftsman Home Plan with Deep Bracketed Eaves and a Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- Deep bracketed eaves, wood columns and large windows give this 3-bed split bedroom Craftsman house plan great curb appeal. The front porch wraps around the left corner and gives you a great outdoor space to enjoy.
- Inside, you are greeted by an entry with a 10' trayed ceiling. Further into the home, the great room, dining room, and kitchen flow seamlessly in an open layout. The great room is warmed by a fireplace that is flanked by built-in bookshelves. The kitchen includes a large island with a snack ledge and a large walk in pantry.
- The master bedroom is tucked away on the right of the home for maximum privacy. The master bathroom includes his/her vanities, a soaking tub, an enclosed toilet area, a walk-in shower, and a large walk-in closet.
- On the other side of the home, 2 bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bathroom. An optional bonus room above the garage adds 522 square feet and makes a perfect home office or play room.
- An optional finished basement - available by selecting it from the Options menu - adds 1,556 square feet and features a rec room, a bar, a family room, an exercise room, a pocket office, and 2 additional bedrooms.
Optional Bonus Level
Optional Lower Level (+$250)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,594 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,072 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 522 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 586 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 482 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12