3-Bedroom Craftsman Home Plan with Main-Floor Master Suite
About This Plan
- This craftsman house plan beckons with its appealing stone, shake, and clapboard exterior and 3-car garage.
- Just inside, a great room with an elegant coffered ceiling, fireplace, and ample natural light welcomes you home.
- A versatile study in the front of the home offers a quiet space for work or relaxation.
- The wraparound kitchen is designed for convenience and efficiency, featuring a large island with seating for casual meals and walk-in pantry.
- Gather around the table in the bright and airy morning room, which boasts a cathedral ceiling and sweeping backyard view.
- Retreat to main-floor master, featuring a step ceiling, 4-piece bath with an oversized walk-in shower, and two generously sized walk-in closets.
- On the upper level, two bedrooms share a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,650 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,939 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 711 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 82 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,954 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 884 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss