3 Bedroom Empty Nester House Plan
About This Plan
- Decorative eave vents, wooden shutters, a porch column and multi-pane windows come to give this 3 bedroom house plan great curb appeal. Inside, you'll find an enjoyable layout.
- The master suite on the main level is a great convenience and a privacy enhancement with the family bedrooms being located upstairs. Amenities in the master suite include a large walk-in closet, a fully appointed bath and a lovely wide window with views of the rear yard.
- Vaulted ceilings adorn the living areas: a great room with corner fireplace, a dining room with sliding doors to a covered, vaulted porch, and a private office with double-door entry.
- The kitchen features an island work area and has the use of a walk-in pantry just around the corner.
- The garage holds extra space that can become a workshop or a place to store your grown-up toys.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,944 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,514 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 430 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 614 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss