3 Bedroom Fairytale Craftsman House Plan with Main Floor Master Suite
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom, Craftsman house plan has a fairytale appeal with its steeply-pitched gables and one-of-a-kind footprint.
- Three large, tapered columns support the front porch that also shelters a second-level balcony. Inside, the roomy living space combines the kitchen, dining area, and great room, and extends onto a back porch.
- Enjoy the convenience of a main-floor master suite, complete with a walk-in closet and 4-fixture ensuite. The laundry room is located down the hall for easy access.
- Upstairs, two sizable bedrooms share a full bath, and the forward-facing bedroom provides a balcony through french doors.
- The optional basement gets you a 2-car garage on the left side and 616 square feet of usable space. The rear porch is cantilevered when building the basement option.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,374 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,560 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 814 sq. ft.
- Storage: 175 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 48 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 429 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 219 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 616 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 10"
- Depth: 62' 2"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"