3 Bedroom House Plan with Optional 4th
About This Plan
- This attractive house plan features a split bedroom design and can be expanded to four bedrooms by converting the study into a bedroom.
- Step in off the covered entry with display niche and coat closet into the foyer with 10' ceilings and see the spacious great room with fireplace beyond.
- A bar ledge opens the room to the kitchen and provides a place for casual seating. A door by the breakfast nook nearby gives access to the covered patio, a perfect place for casual outdoor meals.
- The formal dining room is defined by columns. Across the entry through double doors, the study has built-ins along one wall.
- The master bedroom has a 9'-11' sloped ceiling which extends to the bath which has a large walk-in closet.
- Two bedrooms across the home give you lots of privacy and share a bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,061 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,061 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 156 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 57' 1"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick