3 Bedroom Southern Country House Plan
About This Plan
- A broad front porch with a gable centered above it give this 3 bed house plan a touch of country styling.
- The foyer leads you to the great room with a 10'6" tray ceiling and a fireplace centered on the rear wall. The room is open to th ekitch and casual dining area giving the home an expansive feel.
- The kitchen has views to the great room, breakfast area and the back. A door gives you access to the covered patio, a great place for al fresco dining.
- The study is the quiet part of the home and has an angled wall making the space more dynamic.
- The master suite has a tray ceiling and is privately situated on the left side of the home. Two bedrooms across the home share a bath.
- The three car garage is side entry making it ideal for a corner lot.
- Related Plan: Get French Country styling and a 3 car garage with house plan 48450FM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,997 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,997 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 84' 9"
- Depth: 50' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick