3-Bedroom Tudor Cottage Home Plan with Office and Bonus Room
About This Plan
- This inviting Tudor cottage home plan features a handsome brick exterior, covered front entry, and 2-car garage.
- A bright, airy keeping room at the center of the home opens to a generously sized breakfast nook, creating spaces for gathering and casual meals.
- The thoughtfully planned wraparound kitchen boasts a breakfast bar and walk-in pantry.
- In the front of the home, a versatile office space offers privacy and convenience.
- The tucked-away main-floor master suite features a spacious walk-in closet and 5-piece bath with a double shower.
- Enjoy warm weather on the large covered back porch with a fireplace.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,695 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,695 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 461 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 11"
- Depth: 71' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 721 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12