3 Beds and a Plus-Sized Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Craftsman windows, gables and posts give the ranch-style house plan an inviting look. Shingled gable fronts and stone veneer add to the curb appeal.
- Family living spaces fill the heart of the home. A den is to the right of the foyer, and a breakfast nook is to the left. The nook links with the kitchen through a sliding door. The foyer flows into a large family room with a mess-free gas fireplace tucked into the back corner.
- Standing at the kitchen’s cooktop, you can face out into the family
room and serve up snacks or informal meals on the angled eating bar.
- The owners’ suite is well isolated from the secondary bedrooms as well as from noisy activities in the family room. Notable features include a spa tub, roomy walk-in closet, two-section bathroom and direct patio access.
- Stairs leading up to the bonus room are next to a large utility room that links with the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,151 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,151 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 520 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12