3-Car Garage Mountain Cottage with Room for Expansion
3 - 6
About This Plan
- Covered porches, an open deck and a big screened porch with vaulted ceiling offer lots of outdoor options for your family to enjoy in this Mountain house plan.
- Everyone can all be together in the enormous open living area that combines the kitchen, dining room and family room under one vaulted ceiling.
- The kitchen island has the best view in the house, stretching back over 25' to the outdoor deck.
- Split bedrooms make the spacious, vaulted master suite a secluded retreat.
- Get an extra bedroom and living space above the 3-car garage (700+ sq. ft.)
- Add more bedrooms, a huge rec room with kitchenette and an exercise room by finishing the lower level to add 1,990 additional square feet of living space.
- Related Plans: Get a 2-car garage with house plan 92375MX and get a drive-under garage with house plan 92367MX. Eliminate the garage with house plans 92352MX (1,989 sq. ft.), 92386MX (2,068 sq. ft.) and 92362MX (2,850 sq. ft.).
Optional Level Above Garage
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,989 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,989 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 240 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 156 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 759 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,989 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 56' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 934 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"