3 Gabled Country Craftsman House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Decorative supports accent the shingle-front gables that adorn this compact country-Craftsman home.
- Inside, light washes into the vaulted entry through a sidelight and transom. Secondary bedrooms and a bathroom are to the right. The front bedroom could be a den or home office.
- After passing a coat closet and utility room, the entry opens out into a spacious vaulted living room and dining area. The entire area is naturally bright. Light spills in through a window set over the gas fireplace, and through wide sliding glass doors in the dining area that open onto a covered deck.
- Conveniently, the L-shaped kitchen sits in the corner nearest the dining area. A roomy walk-in pantry fills one corner of the kitchen. Range and oven are built into a work island rimmed on one side with a flush eating bar.
- Owners' suite amenities include a deep walk-in closet, shower, double vanity and direct access to the deck.
- The roof has a 7:12 pitch.