3 Gabled Country Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- Decorative supports accent the shingle-front gables that adorn this compact country-Craftsman home.
- Inside, light washes into the vaulted entry through a sidelight and transom. Secondary bedrooms and a bathroom are to the right. The front bedroom could be a den or home office.
- After passing a coat closet and utility room, the entry opens out into a spacious vaulted living room and dining area. The entire area is naturally bright. Light spills in through a window set over the gas fireplace, and through wide sliding glass doors in the dining area that open onto a covered deck.
- Conveniently, the L-shaped kitchen sits in the corner nearest the dining area. A roomy walk-in pantry fills one corner of the kitchen. Range and oven are built into a work island rimmed on one side with a flush eating bar.
- Owners' suite amenities include a deep walk-in closet, shower, double vanity and direct access to the deck.
- The roof has a 7:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,801 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,801 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 523 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12