3 Levels of Country Living
About This Plan
- This rustic 3 bed house plan features a large wooden front covered porch on the front and an open floor plan inside.
- Upon entering the home, you're greeted by the warm den with an optional stone fireplace and open views all the way to the kitchen and dining area in back. A beautiful staircase leading to the upper floor is just to your right.
- The kitchen and dining area and offers an eat-at peninsula bar. Around the corner is a half-bath and the master bedroom. The master bath offers a tile shower, walk-in closet, dual sinks, and a sit-at vanity.
- Upstairs are 2 large bedrooms with a full bath.
- The lower level gives you a daylight basement with a utility room, storage and full bath.
- The stick framed roof has a 9:12 primary pitch and a 5:12 secondary pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,661 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,034 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 627 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 253 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,034 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 31' 8"
- Depth: 40' 8"
- Max ridge height: 22' 3"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available