3 (or 4) Bed Beauty with Fun-Filled Lower Level
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Vaulted and tray ceilings plus lots of built-ins and an optional finished lower level give you an exciting house plan that's a pleasure to live in.
- 16' high walls add drama to the foyer and bedroom 2 while the great room and gallery hallway have 12' flat ceilings.
- The big fireplace and wall of windows enhance the great room that is just steps away from the screened porch.
- In the informal area, the views sweep around from the kitchen to the dining room to the vaulted keeping room that also enjoys a fireplace.
- At the end of a long day, retire to the lovely master suite with its double tray ceiling, huge walk-in closet with an island and a spacious spa bathroom with a corner soaking tub.
- Finish the lower level and gain 1,931 extra square feet, loaded with media, game and rec rooms plus an extra bedroom and bathroom.
- NOTE: The crawlspace version comes with the same elevations as the basement version.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,839 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,839 sq. ft.
- Deck: 70 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 256 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 76' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss