3 or 4 Bed Traditional Home Plan with Bonus Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Prominent sunbursts and multi-pane windows adorn the brick-and-siding facade of this country cottage.
- At the front of the home, the formal dining room enjoys porch access.
- Decorative columns announce the vaulted family room, warmed by a fireplace. A secluded study--or make it a guest room--is located near the airy kitchen.
- For truly luxurious respite, relax in the first-floor master suite, complete with a vaulted sitting room and a private bath with a corner tub.
- Two upper-level bedrooms share a full bath and access to versatile bonus space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,652 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,976 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 676 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 314 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,976 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 50' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 481 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick