3 or 4 Bedroom Home Plan with Optional Lower Level Apartment and Garage
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This home design is rich in character, including board and batten siding, ornate support columns on the deep front porch, and exposed rafter tails. The cupola serves as the cherry on top.
- The open-concept living space in the center of the home stretches the square footage, making the space feel larger. A bay window creates an eating nook that overlooks the back porch, and the wrap-around bar on the kitchen island provides seating for casual meals.
- The master suite occupies the right side of the home and includes a vaulted ceiling, compartmentalized bath, and a walk-in closet that leads to the laundry room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are a good size and situated apart from the master bedroom for privacy.
- A 635 square foot apartment and double garage is optional for the lower level. The living space includes an eat-in kitchen, living area, and open bedroom, with the staircase residing in the garage.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,565 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,565 sq. ft.
- Storage: 86 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 535 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 635 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick