3 or 4 Bedroom With Split Layout
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This house plan gives you the flexibility to have either 3 beds plus a study or 4 bedrooms.
- The great room and kitchen help divide the floor plan giving you privacy in your master suite.
- Volume ceilings in the great room and master bedroom.
- The back covered porch and the open air patio give you two great spaces to enjoy.
- The roof is stick and has a 10:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,850 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,850 sq. ft.
- Storage: 83 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 10"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 562 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick