3- Sided Porch Brings Outdoors In
About This Plan
- Take advantage of the outdoors by sitting on the 3-sided covered porch. It sounds the great room which has a grand central fireplace flanked by doors to the porch and ceilings rising to 11'.
- Steps away you'll find the breakfast room and kitchen. With shelves, a pantry and lots of light, this is a great informal gathering place.
- Off the entry you can either have a den or home office or an extra bedroom. It shares a bath with bedroom #2 which has its own walk-in closet.
- The master bedroom has a nice seating area. A covered porch is a nice touch as is the huge walk-in closet.
- Utilities and a work center are just off the 3-car garage. For extra space needs, expand upstairs and gain 356 sq. ft. of useable space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,208 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,208 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 356 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 93' 7"
- Depth: 50' 3"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 756 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick