3-Story Country House Plan for Sloped Lots
About This Plan
- This 3-Story Country house plan marries comfort with modern amenities to create an ideal family or vacation home.
- Windows surround the main-level's living space in order to enjoy the surrounding views from inside or the wraparound deck.
- An angled island seamlessly connects the kitchen with the open living and dining areas, and a corner fireplace adds to the overall ambiance.
- The master suite can be found on the main level, across the hall from the laundry room, while two sizable bedrooms are located upstairs, along with a full bathroom.
- Finish the walkout basement for an additional 605 square feet of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,613 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 999 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 619 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 605 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 5"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 7"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 1" First Floor / 9' 1" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12