3 Story Southern Belle
About This Plan
- This 3 story Southern style house plan has some French charm to it with the wrought iron embellishments and a very stately appearance.
- The lower level has a 3 car garage and lots of storage. Stairs and an elevator get you to the living areas above.
- As you come up the steps to the first floor, you are greeted with a grand foyer and a barrel ceiling leading you into the spacious family room.
- Off of the family room is a large screened porch with fireplace and outdoor kitchen.
- The bright kitchen and dinette area lead out to a trellis-covered lanai.
- You'll enjoy your main floor master suite with sitting room and 2-sided fireplace. The sitting room has direct access to the trellised outdoor living area.
- The master bath has two large walk-in closets, two vanities, walk-in shower and spa tub.
- In front of the home, there are three sitting areas formed by the library (with outdoor balcony), study and parlor, each with porch access.
- The family room has access to the covered lanai through a sliding glass wall.
- Upstairs you find the guest bedrooms and a family room that will make a great kids hangout.
- Additional second floor outdoor spaces lie on three sides of the home.
- Note: Contact us for pricing and availability if building in Collier or Lee County, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,482 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 303 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,361 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,818 sq. ft.
- Entry: 437 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 49 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,164 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 98' 9"
- Depth: 90' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 3322 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 8"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss