3-to-4 Bed Country Farmhouse with 3-Car Side Garage
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- This rambler farmhouse-style house plan offers covered patios in the front and rear, with metal roofs and dormers that stand out with the house.
- Upon entering, you'll be welcomed with vaulted ceilings in the entry and the great room. The great room has a brick fireplace with cabinetry on either side and a glass sliding door to the backyard.
- Off the entry, you'll find the master bedroom, with it's accompanying bathroom and walk-in closet, with standing shower, double vanities, and cabinets with shelfing above.
- Upstairs, you are met by the loft that overlooks the great room below. A hallway leads off to 2 more bedrooms with accompanying bathrooms and walk-in closets, and a playroom built into the roof.
- This home is decorated in wood siding and vertical siding, with a brick chimney. Wood beams surround the covered patios, offering open ceilings in these areas, along with beam work around the 3-car garage.
- This home offers basement expansion (when finished as shown, you get an additional 1,805 square feet of heated living area) with a theater, snack bar, game room, recreation room, and another bedroom.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior and second floor layout with house plan 490016NAH.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,977 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,196 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 781 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 210 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 227 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,805 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 48' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 876 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss