3-to-4 Bed House Plan with Flex Room and Main Floor Master Suite
4.5 - 5.5
About This Plan
- This 2-story, traditional-style house plan offers covered patios in the front and rear, with metal roofs that stand out with the house.
- This home is decorated in wood siding, with brick around the base of the foundation and shutters on the larger windows. Wood beams surround the covered patios, offering open ceilings in these areas.
- Step in off the covered porch and you find yourself in the great room with it's vaulted ceiling, brick fireplace, and glass sliding door to the backyard. An open concept design, the kitchen and dining rooms each have views of the fireplace in the great room. The kitchen has a large island, a walk-in pantry and convenient garage access making unloading groceries a breeze.
- There is a flex room off the entry which would make a great home office or a den. Further in the home, you'll find the master bedroom with accompanying bathroom and walk-in closet, standing shower, double vanities, and cabinets with shelfing above.
- Upstairs, you are greeted a loft overlooking the great room. Two more bedrooms are upstairs, each with walk-in closets and their own bathrooms. There's a playroom as well, giving the kids a space to enjoy outside their bedrooms.
- This home offers basement expansion (1,685 square feet when finished as shown) with a theater, snack bar, game room, recreation room, and another bedroom.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior and second floor layout with house plan 490017NAH.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,190 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,181 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,009 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 207 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 221 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,685 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 48' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 926 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"