4 Bed 2-Story Traditional House Plan with Vaulted Home Office
About This Plan
- The exterior of this 4-bed 2-story traditional house plan is a blend of materials including traditional lap siding, wood garage doors, and brick.
- An inviting front covered porch greets guests into the home. Just inside the front door, you'll find yourself in a beautiful entry way with a 2-story ceiling. Adjacent to the entry, an office makes a great place to get some work done from home.
- The home's family room, dining room, and kitchen are arranged in a wonderful open layout. The living room is warmed by a fireplace and 2 windows allow in natural light. The kitchen includes a large island with a snack bar and a large walk-in pantry.
- Conveniently located on the main floor, the home's master suite lies under a decorative trayed ceiling. The master bathroom features a walk-in closet, his/her vanities, and an enclosed toilet area.
- On the second floor, 3 additional bedrooms share a conveniently located hall bathroom. Back on the main floor, the home's 2-car garage accesses the home through a convenient mud room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,084 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,461 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 623 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 92 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 8"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 511 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12