4 Bed Compact Net Zero Ready Home Plan
About This Plan
- Energy-saving building techniques are included in all our net-zero-ready house plans so when built to specs, you can experience energy savings of 60-70%, compared to a typical new home, constructed to code.
- This model offers a big open area that unites the kitchen, dining area and great room.
- Sliding glass doors take you out to the rear covered lanai.
- The guest bedrooms start at the rear of the home and shares a full bath between them.
- The hallway connecting the two bedrooms offers both a laundry room and a generous linen closet.
- The master bedroom faces front and has two walk-in closets.
- Related Plans: Get different exteriors with house plans 33165ZR and 33167ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,462 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,462 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 79 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 40 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 15' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 277 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Net Zero Ready