4-Bed Contemporary Farmhouse Plan with Private Master Suite
About This Plan
- This contemporary farmhouse plan gives has an attractive board and batten exterior with exposed truss and beams on the front entry porch.
- Volume ceilings throughout the main living areas create impressive spaces, and the gourmet kitchen is very functional with its eating bar and walk-in-pantry.
- Extend your entertaining to the outdoors with the 8'-deep rear porch accessible through sliding doors in the breakfast room.
- The private master suite includes a spacious master closet and a five-fixture bath. Laundry is conveniently located nearby. Across the home, three bedrooms share a bath.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior and 3 bedrooms with house plans 51797HZ and 51747HZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,850 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,850 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 148 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 136 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 2"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 559 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick