4-Bed Country Craftsman Home Plan with Upstairs Teen Suite
About This Plan
- Craftsman charm is reflected in the exterior architectural elements of this 4-bed house plan adding to its curb appeal.
- The interior relies on a well-crafted design that centers around the impressive kitchen space. A large, angled island has counterspace and views to both the breakfast area - great for informal meals - and to the keeping room with fireplace.
- The vaulted master suite occupies the right wing and gives you a five-fixture bath and two walk-in closets.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms share two full baths and a spacious teen suite/recreation room is housed in a short stairwell above it all.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,761 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,308 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,453 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,308 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 749 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick