4 Bed Country French House Plan
About This Plan
- Shuttered windows, stone siding, shingle siding and wooden style garage doors all accentuate the style of this Country French home.
- Inside, built-in cabinets, step ceilings and art niches are just some of the extras you'll love.
- The kitchen features a large walk-in pantry and a work island that overlooks the great room.
- The nook lies adjacent to the kitchen and is the perfect place for the morning paper.
- The master suite is located on the main floor and pampers with a spacious walk-in closet, private bath with whirlpool tub and private shower.
- Upstairs you'll find three additional bedrooms and a full bath.
- The three-stall split-load garage with plenty of extra storage makes this an appealing home to many.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,854 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,083 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 771 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 80 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 960 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss