4-Bed Country French House Plan with Open Concept Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Country French detailing that includes stone, copper roofs and accents and wooden columns gives this home a curb appeal that will grab the attention of passersby.
- With an open concept floor plan, you'll find enough space for daily living that everyone can have a private spot if necessary.
- The kitchen, great room, nook and sunroom enjoy plenty of natural light and keep the family in touch with each other.
- The main floor master suite lies to the front of the home, left of the entry and includes a tray ceiling, his and hers walk-in closets and Jacuzzi tubs.
- Upstairs, two additional bedrooms enjoy walking closets and private bathrooms.
- The four-stall, split load garage provides ample parking and plenty of storage room.
- VIDEO: See this house plan from all angles in our YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,565 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,454 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,111 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 288 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 48 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 106' 4"
- Depth: 85' 8"
- Max ridge height: 33' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1704 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss