4-Bed Country Home Plan with Angled Keeping Room
About This Plan
- An abundance of bright windows, a large covered porch and brick exterior complete the quaint look of this 4-bed country home plan.
- An open floorplan includes the family room, keeping room with fireplace, kitchen with Workhorse Island and attached breakfast area.
- A large vaulted porch and second deck are just through a door off of the kitchen.
- The master suite encompasses the left wing of this floor, and includes a spacious master bath and walk-in closet. A guest suite is across the home and comes with plenty of closet space and a full bath.
- Upstairs, two more bedrooms with roomy full baths can be found. An optional bonus room is just down the hall; ideal for an entertainment space or fourth bedroom.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 710132BTZ and 710133BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,238 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,449 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 789 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 406 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,449 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 621 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick