4-Bed Country Home with Partially-screened Porch
About This Plan
- The symmetrical front elevation adds a sense of comfort to the curb appeal of this 4-bedroom, country home plan, while the elongated front porch welcomes you home.
- Once inside, an office and dining room flank the foyer, and the combined family room and kitchen resides straight ahead. Elegant ceilings help define the different rooms within the open layout, and a rear-facing wall of windows fills the space with natural light.
- An oversized, kitchen island offers seating for casual meals, and cabinet doors hide the accessible walk-in pantry (7'3" by 3'9"). When entertaining, retreat to the partially-screened porch for outdoor enjoyment, or the recreation room for fun and games.
- The main-level, master bedroom offers ample space for a sitting area, and the en suite boasts a standalone tub in front of a 2-person shower. Two walk-in closets give you great storage (the larger one measures 7'10 by 8'6" and the other measures 7'6 by 5'0"). A second bedroom on this level neighbors a full bath and could serve as a guest room.
- A game room greets you at the top of the stairs, while providing access to bedrooms 2 and 3, which share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,007 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,959 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,048 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 93' 11"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12