4-Bed Country House Plan with Broad Front Porch
About This Plan
- Board and batten siding and a handsome standing seam metal roof give character to this 4-bedroom Country retreat with an upstairs sleeping loft.
- Everyone will love relaxing on the 13'4"-deep front porch that has an outdoor fireplace to gather around.
- The great room is open to the kitchen and dining room and the fireplace serves as a focal point.
- A peninsula eating bar provides a place to grab a quick snack and overlooks the dining area.
- Split bedrooms give the two main floor bedrooms privacy. Upstairs, find two more bedrooms and a shared full bath.
- Related Plan: Open the great room to the second floor and get an upstairs sleeping loft with house plan 32624WP.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,966 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,418 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 548 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 597 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 608 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick