4-Bed Country House Plan with Large (Partially Screened) Wrap-Around Porch
About This Plan
- Lap siding meets stone accents on the exterior of this 4-bedroom, country house plan, while a ribbed metal roof adds a modern touch to complete the design. Three sides of the exterior are enhanced by an 8'-deep porch to take in the surrounding sights.
- Inside, a powder bath and coat closet greet you at the front door, while a formal dining room is located to the left. An open concept living space can be found a few steps further.
- Delight in the open and airy kitchen with a large island in the center that includes bar-height seating. The adjoining breakfast nook makes good use of a bay window, and offers views onto the screened porch and beyond.
- The master suite is conveniently located on the main level, and features a 5-fixture ensuite with a whirlpool tub and toilet room.
- Three additional bedrooms are located upstairs; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath. A second laundry room completes this level.
- The 2-car garage protrudes from the front of the home, and a combined laundry / mudroom is just inside, next to a stairwell leading to an optional second-level recreation room (352 square feet).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,657 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,720 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 937 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 351 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 10"
- Depth: 68' 10"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 551 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"