4 Bed Craftsman for a Sloping Lot
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- An angled 2-car garage pivots off the front of this 4 bed Craftsman house plan designed for your rear sloping lot. Matching gables flanking the front entry are clad in stone while the rest of the main level is clapboard. The large gables topping the garage and the front entry are attractive cedar shake.
- The french doors lead you into the foyer and to the vaulted vaily room beyond. That space is open to the kitchen and has views to the back. A fireplace on the right can be seen by the cook and guests eating in the dining area.
- There is a hidden pantry giving you tons of storage off the kitchen and an island with seating, sinks and dishwasher. Serving dinner is a simple affair. And with the covered terrace off the dining room al fresco eating is an option.
- The master suite is on the main level. The bath is large and gives you a 2-person shower and a tub plus his and hers walk-in closets.
- The finished lower level gives you two more bedroom suites plus a central gathering area that has outdoor access should your lot slope to the back. There is ample storage as well plus a storm room if needed.
- The roof is stick framed with a 12:12 pitch.