4-Bed Craftsman House Plan with 3-Car Angled Garage
About This Plan
- Take advantage of your rear view lot with this extraordinary house plan. Extensive rear decks, both covered and open, plus a glass-enclosed nook bring the views pouring in.
- Note the extensive use of Nanawall systems. These enable you to pull back walls and literally remove the barrier between the outdoors and the indoors. The vaulted great room could be opened on three sides, two to the fresh air.
- The vaulted foyer has views through the nook in back. And the kitchen has a very open feel.
- The master suite has Nanawall access to a rear covered deck. A guest suite in front can also be used as a study.
- You'll find a loaded lower level with a surprise 4th garage which can also be used as storage. Nanawalls are used extensively here as well. Note the bar with seating on two sides. An open game and media room, two bedrooms plus storage complete this level.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,970 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,470 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,500 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 100' 0"
- Depth: 94' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1955 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick