4-Bed Craftsman House Plan with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- This endearing 4-bedroom craftsman home plan oozes charm from every angle. Shakes and horizontal siding adorn the exterior, while deep overhangs on the gable roofs are supported by wooden brackets for added character.
- An elongated front porch provides a cozy entrance which leads to a foyer with a formal dining room to the right. A second entrance for family and friends resides near the garage.
- High ceilings in the family room contribute to the feeling of spaciousness and large windows overlook the covered terrace and beyond. A light-filled breakfast nook is attached to the kitchen, complete with a large island and pantry.
- The main-level, master suite boasts dual closets, and a large bathroom with a separate tub and shower, two vanities, and a commode room. Another bedroom resides on this level and neighbors a full bath.
- Upstairs, discover bedrooms 3 and 4, along with a full bath and an optional bonus room above the 2-car garage.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller second floor with house plan 360041DK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,365 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,812 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 553 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 60' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick