4 Bed Craftsman with Options
About This Plan
- This master-on-main Craftsman house plan gives you a total of 4 beds and 3.5 baths and has a sister plan giving you an alternate exterior option.
- A 34'-wide front porch greets you and at 10'-deep, gives you room for furniture. There is also a side porch and a large patio in back giving you more places to enjoy the fresh air.
- The entry gives you views into the dining room on your left and the great room ahead. The great room has a fireplace flanked by built-ins and has patio access.
- The kitchen opens to the great room and nook and has a large island with seating a huge walk-in pantry. A side porch - plus that patio - make al fresco an enticing option.
- A powder room, laundry and mud room are clustered around the garage entrance.
- The master has a deep walk-in closet and the bath has his and her sinks. The kids get the upstairs to themselves and share two baths.
- The roof is a truss design with a 6:12 pitch.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 64405SC.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,901 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,931 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 970 sq. ft.
- Deck: 377 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 340 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,790 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 850 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss