4 Bed European-Style House Plan with Turreted Stair
About This Plan
- This European-inspired 2-story home has a grand presence with its round turret punctuated by windows housing the stairs inside.
- Two-story ceilings and a spiral staircase is located to your left as you enter and follows the curve of the turret defined on the exterior.
- The two-story ceiling continues into the great room directly ahead where a wall of windows allows plenty of natural light into the living space.
- The kitchen features an angled breakfast bar that overlooks the nook. A butler’s pantry leads from the kitchen to the formal dining area located just to the right of the entry.
- A hearth room with vaulted ceiling and access to a covered porch is located just off the nook.
- The main floor master suite includes a bay window in the bedroom, a spacious walk-in closet with center island and Jacuzzi tub.
- Three additional bedrooms, each with walk-in closet and private bath, are located on the second floor.
- A three-stall, angled garage completes the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,381 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,928 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,453 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 96' 0"
- Depth: 106' 4"
- Max ridge height: 38' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1356 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- French Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area
- Multi Stairs to 2nd Floor
- Photo Gallery
- Premium Collection