4-Bed House Plan Blending Modern and Prairie-Style Elements
About This Plan
- The exterior of this 4-bed house plan blends a beautiful modern style with classic Prairie-style elements. The stunning combination of wood and stone plus the large modern windows give this house plan great curb appeal.
- Inside you will be amazed by the functional living space layout. The kitchen with a walk-in pantry flows perfectly into the 2-story great room that is warmed by a tall fireplace.
- The master suite gives you dual vanities, a walk-in shower, and an enclosed toilet. The master closet has functional access to a built-in dresser. Just up the stairs, you will find three bedrooms that share a conveniently located hall bathroom.
- Take your entertaining game up a level with a great covered patio off the rear of the house.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,495 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,594 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 901 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1102 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12