4-Bed House Plan Perfectly Suited for a Corner Lot
About This Plan
- This 4-bed house plan offers features a 2-caa side entry garage making it perfectly suited for corner lots. Additionally, a side entrance has been incorporated into the plan; this entrance leads directly into the laundry room, allowing coats and shoes a place to rest.
- The foyer and family rooms are vaulted, as is the main floor master suite.
- A door off the breakfast room takes you to the rear deck.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath and a bonus room over the garage gives you expansion possibilities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,459 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,831 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 628 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 360 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,831 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 525 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick