4-Bed House Plan with 2-Story Great Room
About This Plan
- Separate living areas give you individual spaces to relax and work, such as the home office, and spacious two-story great room.
- When you want the whole family to get together, head for the big hearth room that is open to the kitchen and breakfast nook set in a bay.
- You can see everything that is going on from the huge kitchen island.
- Homeowners have no stairs to climb at bedtime with the luxurious master bedroom on the main level, close at hand.
- Three other large bedrooms are on the second floor near the huge unfinished bonus room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,704 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,666 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,038 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,011 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 0"
- Depth: 91' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss