4-Bed House Plan with Brick and Classic Siding
About This Plan
- The ageless combination of a covered front porch, brick and classic siding gives this 4-bed house plan great curb appeal. Careful planning inside is evident with highly functional spaces and growth areas.
- Inside, a 2-story foyer opens to the dining room to the right and the vaulted great room ahead.
- The kitchen has views into the family room and to the back through the bayed breakfast area. A peninsula gives you work space and provides casual seating.
- A bedroom on the main level has direct access to a bathing area, making this space an ideal guest room or home office.
- The upstairs bedrooms feature walk-in closets and share a bath with separate private sink areas.
- An optional bonus room upstairs leaves homeowners with endless opportunities for finishing this space; a playroom, exercise facility or crafting area are all possibilities.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 710001BTZ and 710013BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,163 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,605 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 558 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 250 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,605 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 477 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Photo Gallery