4-Bed House Plan with Brick and Vertical Siding Exterior
About This Plan
- This 4-bed house plan has an exterior with brick and vertical siding making it a welcome addition to almost any neighborhood.
- Inside, a keeping room with a fireplace is open to the kitchen with large angled island with counter seating. Tucked behind the kitchen is a walk-in pantry, built-in desk and oversized laundry room complete with a utility sink.
- A second fireplace is found in the vaulted family room.
- The master suite with beamed tray ceiling is located on the main floor and has two walk-in closets and a large 5-fixture bath.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms - each with their own bathroom - complete the home.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior and floor plan in reverse with house plan 710034BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,591 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,436 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,155 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,436 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 65' 3"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 892 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick