4-Bed House Plan with Classic Tudor Details
About This Plan
- This house plan has classic Tudor details and perfect bungalow proportions. The main level is anchored by the large great room, chef's kitchen and breakfast area, all accented with a coffered ceiling, fireplace and many windows.
- The foyer opens into a formal dining area with multiple cased openings and furniture niche' providing the setting for gatherings and meals.
- A large master suite is also on the main floor with a vaulted ceiling and spa bath for the ultimate retreat for the owner's.
- The upper level provides three large bedrooms with walk-in-closets. One bedroom has a private bath attached while the other bath is a "Jack-and-Jill" arrangement for siblings or guests.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,086 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,777 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,029 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,661 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 503 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12