4-Bed House Plan with English Cottage Styling
About This Plan
- This 4-bed house plan has a touch of English cottage styling with its classic brick, gathered windows with timber lintels and a steeply pitched roof. An arched entry and door greet all who approach.
- A chef's kitchen with uniquely shaped island has commanding views to the vaulted grand room as well as through the breakfast room to the keeping room. The space acts as a hinge to transition from formal to casual.
- The grand room and formal dining are there for formal gatherings and dinners while the breakfast and keeping room are equipped to handle the casual events.
- The master suite with its vaulted and beamed ceiling is located on the main floor for convenience and privacy. The master bath is fully appointed to pamper even the most discerning owners.
- The upper level holds three large bedrooms each with access to a bathroom, large closets and a computer space for games or homework.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,283 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,027 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,256 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,027 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 4"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 579 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Framing Type: Stick