4-Bed House Plan with Great Outdoor Spaces
About This Plan
- This 4-bed hose plan has a cozy brick exterior with great details including board-and-batten shutters and wide columns. The large front porch, vaulted back porch and a bonus screened deck off the back of the home give plenty of options to enjoy the outdoors.
- The open floor plan allows for optimal space for entertaining and has plenty of room for family gatherings. The vaulted grand room comes with built-in cabinets, a cozy fireplace and great views of the back yard.
- The kitchen is a chef's dream complete with double ovens, Workhorse Island and a plethora of counter space for food prep. An attached keeping room with a secondary fireplace gives occupants a comfortable space to relax.
- The right wing of the home houses a guest bedroom with a walk-in closet and private bath. The vaulted master suite comes with a beautiful beamed ceiling, spacious master bath and large walk-in closet.
- Upstairs does not disappoint, as it comes with two additional bedrooms complete with their own private baths and closets. An optional bonus room is down the hall, ideal for a game room or large guest suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,411 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,622 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 789 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 354 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,622 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 644 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick