4-Bed House Plan with High-Pitched Gables
About This Plan
- An abundance of high-pitched gables mixed with a sturdy brick exterior gives this 4-bed house plan fantastic curb appeal while maintaining its classic European style. Inside, decorative columns and arched openings serve as transitional points from room-to-room, adding to the charm and unique character of this design.
- The open floorplan of the main living space creates a seamless feel to this expansive home, creating an ideal space for entertaining and large family gatherings. Just past the formal dining room, the living room can be found featuring a coffered ceiling and beautiful set of French doors looking out to the deck.
- The spacious kitchen and breakfast nook look onto a vaulted family room warmed up by a cozy fireplace.
- The master suite is located across the home, and has its own private sitting area. His-and-her closets flank the entry to the vaulted master bath complete with a soaking tub and walk-in shower.
- Upstairs, three secondary bedrooms are housed for the children with two full baths to share. An optional bonus room above the garage has endless finishing possibilities, including a guest suite or playroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,558 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,493 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,065 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 277 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,493 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 4"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 518 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12