4-Bed House Plan with Indoor/Outdoor Living
About This Plan
- Clean white surfaces with dark stained accents are very complementary in this 4-bed New American house plan. Steeply pitched gables and dormers create pleasing roof lines and provide scale. Gable brackets, window boxes and metal roofing complete the exterior details.
- The main floor is chocked full of modern amenities. This level's main focus is the kitchen with a large island that is open to the dining area and vaulted family room. The outside is welcomed in by large multi-paneled sliding doors.
- The master suite has a beamed ceiling and rear views. The master bath features a large shower, free- standing tub and separate his' and her's closets.
- The laundry and mudroom areas are perfect to manage daily chores and help with organization.
- The upper level holds three additional bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet and access to a bathroom. The optional bonus room has many functions such as recreation space or simple storage.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version in reverse layout with house plan 710374BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,093 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,954 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,139 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 334 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,954 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 850 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick