4-Bed House Plan with Kids' Rooms and Bonus Upstairs
About This Plan
- Mutliple gables, a variety of exterior materials, columns and a large entry door offer a warm welcome to this 4-bed house plan.
- Inside, you are greeted with high ceilings and views to the fireplace in the great room. The grand opening between the breakfast room and great room help these spaces provide functionality as one large space becomes the central gathering place for family activities.
- The large kitchen offers a pantry, view to the side yard and a pass-thru to the great room.
- A lovely room to the front of the home offers a 10' ceiling height and can function as a formal dining room or private study. Built-in lockers and a closet are located at the garage entry and near the laundry to help maintain order to the first floor.
- The master suite offers a double bowl vanity, whirlpool tub, shower enclosure, commode room and large walk-in closet. A view to the rear yard maintains privacy.
- A split staircase leads to a second floor balcony that overlooks the foyer, three additional bedrooms and a large room above the garage that can be finished to what best fits your family's needs.
- Related Plan: Get two upstairs bedrooms with house plan 39267ST.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,316 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,686 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 630 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 128 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 284 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 50' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 1" Second Floor / 8' 1"
- Framing Type: Truss