4-Bed House Plan with Main Floor Flex Room
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This 4-bed house plan has a stone and shake exterior with parking for three cars.
- The main level introduces a large great room with fireplace and 18’ ceiling height, a series of windows showcase a beautiful covered rear porch which is accessed from the large sized dining area.
- A chef’s kitchen tandems between the great room and dining area efficiently serving each space and is defined by a 7’6” island with seating.
- A flex room can be utilized for formal dining or a study or parlor complementing your family’s needs.
- The business area of the home consists of a large walk-in pantry, laundry room with walk-in closet, cubbies and bench seating and a drop zone for keys and mail. The powder room and a small closet also share this space.
- The first floor master bedroom is waiting for the homeowner with a luxurious tub, double bowl vanity, and spacious walk-in shower.
- U-shaped Stairs lead to the upper level balcony with views to the great room and foyer and three secondary bedrooms each with a private bath entry and large closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,455 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,234 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,221 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 282 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 71 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,234 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 6"
- Depth: 64' 3"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 745 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 11 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss